Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

Surprise, surprise!

So I've got my own Blogspot now. This should be fun as I've never had the luxury of writing whatever comes into my head, knowing that some poor person might actually read it. That is apart from my tutors who have to mark my OU assignments.

It was a fairly painless procedure setting up my Blog except for thinking up a title as all the best ones had been snapped up. Now I've got my very own Blog I'm not exactly sure about what I want to do with it.

I'll go away and have a think.

Daydreamer

Comments:
You shouldn't have let that Mary bully you into giving the title away;-)
Happy blogging! I know you'll enjoy it :-)
 
Hiya Bluefluff, just knew you wouldn't be able to resist finding your way here :] Thanks for your nice post though :]
 
Will keep you in my favs! Looking forward to reading much more :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?